National requirements for peak carbon neutrality
China has Launched the ambitious goal of "achieving carbon peak by 2030 and carbon neutrality by 2060". This will require China's manufacturing industry to undergo a thorough green and low-carbon transformation and development. The "14th Five-Year Plan" is a critical period to achieve the goal of carbon peaking and carbon neutrality. China's industry needs to take advantage of the trend, seize the strategic opportunities of dual-cycle, dual-carbon and new technological revolution, strengthen innovation-driven, reform-driven, and integration-driven, Promote green, low-carbon, and intelligentization with greater efforts, and provide strong support for a good start and a good start in building a socialist modernized country in an all-round way.
Commitment Towards Zero Emission
Our Commitment Towards the ‘2060 Carbon Neutrality Target’
Light Weight Solution
• Together with customers to jointly re-design and develop onepiece cast-in parts which were initially assembled by a few separate parts, using high-performance material - Austempered Ductile Iron (ADI). Potential saving: weight reduction up to 15%-30% and cost reduction up to 15%-40%.
• Built a waste-sand reclaiming and recycling system and achieved 80% sand reclaiming.
• Promote recycling packaging：saving up to 75% of annual wood usage.
• Imported one German made KW casting production line, achieving 250% faster in production efficiency.
• Building an in-house 110KV substation in 2022, potentially saving 1100,000KHW of energy annually.
For more than 20 years, it has provided high-quality, low-cost and sustainable castings and bearing parts for six major fields including agricultural machinery, commercial vehicles, construction machinery, robots and industrial equipment, wind power, special vehicles and rail transit. The customers are mainly high-end It is one of the world's top 500 equipment manufacturing companies, and has been awarded the title of "Excellent Supplier" for many years. Products cover more than 20 developed countries and regions on four continents.
Shandong Huxiwang Group Foundry Co., Ltd. (Foundry)
North of State Road 105 at the northern end of Huxi Road, Shanxian County, Shandong Province
Shandong Huxiwang Group Co., Ltd (Bearing)
Tel：+86-530-6108996 / 6108997
No. 1, North End of Huxi Road, Shanxian County, Shandong Province